These stylish Escada Pumps are made out of a Genuine Leather material, and come in a Light Green color / Animal Print pattern. Styling includes a classic design with softly pointed toe. 2.75" Block heel. Slip on design. Truly a gorgeous pair of Escada Pumps! Gently Used, and guaranteed to make an excellent addition to your wardrobe!
- Designer: Escada.
- Size: 9.5 Medium (B, M).
- Color: Pearlescent "Mint" Pale Green.
- Material: Croc Embossed Leather Uppers. Leather Linings. Leather Soles.
- classic design with softly pointed toe.
- 2.75" Block heel.
- Slip on design.
- Gently Used.
- Made in Italy.
2.75" Heel Height.
Garment measurements are taken with the item hanging, and the material pulled taut but not over stretched. If a range is given for a measurement (~18-20" for example) it indicates that the material either has some flexibility, or that a specific point from which to measure can not be defined (for example at the hips).
- Armpit to Armpit / Bust: Measure across the front from pit to pit. Double measurement to obtain full bust measurement.
- Length from Armpit: Locate sleeve intersection under arm, measure down to the hem.
- Length from Shoulder: Locate the center of the seam above one of the shoulders, measure down the front to the hem.
- Shoulder to Shoulder: Locate the sleeve intersection at the shoulders, measure the span between the two.
- Sleeve Length from Shoulder: Locate the sleeve intersection above the shoulder, measure down to the cuff.
- Sleeve Inseam: Locate the sleeve intersection at the armpit, measure down to the cuff.
- Waist: Locate the top of the waistband, or narrowest part of the waist; measure across. Double measurements to obtain full waist measurement.
- Hips: Locate the high hip level; measure across. Double measurement for full hip circumference; add 2 inches to accommodate for range difference in the high/low hip measurement (Ex. ~40-42").
- Rise: Measure from the intersection of the inseam at the crotch up the front to the top of the waistband.
- Inseam: Measure from the intersection of the rise at the crotch down one leg to the hem.
- Outseam: Measure from the top of the waistband down the outside of one leg to the hem.
- Leg Opening / Cuff: Measure across the hem of one leg; double measurement for full cuff circumference.
Need Additional Measurements?
Please Contact Us prior to purchasing and we would be happy to help.