This beautiful St. John Statement bracelet is made out of a Copper toned Costume Metal; and features a statement style with rhinestone crystal and faux pearl clusters. Chunky copper chain. "St. John" engraved oversized clasp. Truly a gorgeous St. John Statement bracelet! New with Tags, and guaranteed to make an excellent addition to your jewelry wardrobe!
- Designer: St. John.
- Size: 1SZ.
- Color: Copper/Brown Multi.
- Material: Costume Metal / Rhinestone Crystals.
- statement style with rhinestone crystal and faux pearl clusters.
- Chunky copper chain.
- "St. John" engraved oversized clasp.
- New with Tags.
- Made in Mexico.
7.75" Long x 1.75" Wide.
Garment measurements are taken with the item hanging, and the material pulled taut but not over stretched. If a range is given for a measurement (~18-20" for example) it indicates that the material either has some flexibility, or that a specific point from which to measure can not be defined (for example at the hips).
- Armpit to Armpit / Bust: Measure across the front from pit to pit. Double measurement to obtain full bust measurement.
- Length from Armpit: Locate sleeve intersection under arm, measure down to the hem.
- Length from Shoulder: Locate the center of the seam above one of the shoulders, measure down the front to the hem.
- Shoulder to Shoulder: Locate the sleeve intersection at the shoulders, measure the span between the two.
- Sleeve Length from Shoulder: Locate the sleeve intersection above the shoulder, measure down to the cuff.
- Sleeve Inseam: Locate the sleeve intersection at the armpit, measure down to the cuff.
- Waist: Locate the top of the waistband, or narrowest part of the waist; measure across. Double measurements to obtain full waist measurement.
- Hips: Locate the high hip level; measure across. Double measurement for full hip circumference; add 2 inches to accommodate for range difference in the high/low hip measurement (Ex. ~40-42").
- Rise: Measure from the intersection of the inseam at the crotch up the front to the top of the waistband.
- Inseam: Measure from the intersection of the rise at the crotch down one leg to the hem.
- Outseam: Measure from the top of the waistband down the outside of one leg to the hem.
- Leg Opening / Cuff: Measure across the hem of one leg; double measurement for full cuff circumference.
Need Additional Measurements?
Please Contact Us prior to purchasing and we would be happy to help.